a. The key to driving a two-wheel drive car uphill in the snow is to keep your foot on the
gas and Picabo your way up the hill.
b. Little Megan had the odds stacked against her from the beginning, but she Picabo’d
her way through life and became a successful neurosurgeon.
c. Brent just ran his best 40 yard dash. He rally Picabo’d it!
• Junior Downhill and Super G Champion
• Three time Olympian
• 1994 Olympic Silver Medalist-Downhill
• 1995 and 1996 World Cup downhill titles
• 1998 Olympic Gold Medalist-Super G
• Won six of nine World Cup downhill races in
• Holder of 9 career World Cup downhill
• Member of the United States Olympic Hall of
Click here to check out more photos of Picabo.
Images are copyrighted to their respective owners